NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Multi tuner config
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. I am about to update my system with a PVR150. I allready have a PVR350 that I am using and it works great.
I just want to confirm a couple of things.

1) I need to connect both remote cables up right?
2) The PVR150 goes in first in say PCI slot 2 (install drivers reboot etc)
3) The PVR 350 next in say slot 4 (install drivers reboot etc)

I also have an Sigma Designs Xcard that I want to use in place of the PVR350 output becuase I want to play DVD's. Do I put that in say the last slot?

I suppose I then configure GB-PVR and make capture #1 the 150 and capture #2 the 350. Is this right?
The process you describe above sounds about right.

[b Wrote:Quote[/b] ]I suppose I then configure GB-PVR and make capture #1 the 150 and capture #2 the 350. Is this right?
You might need to try both combinations, as it seems a little difficult to predict. It might be based on PCI slot, but I'm not sure.
[b Wrote:Quote[/b] (Darx-starz @ Feb. 21 2005,14:45)]I suppose I then configure GB-PVR and make capture #1 the 150 and capture #2 the 350. Is this right?
In theory that should work. I just added a PVR150 to my computer that all ready had a PVR250. It took a few tries (way too many) to figure out witch one GB-PVR wanted to call 1 and 2.
I have never managed to get both my pvr250 and usb2 pvr to work together with gbpvr. I might try an os re-install to see if this fixes the problem. I do use one card and that works fine on it's own.
If you combine a PVR retail and an PVR MCE the remote from the retail card never works.
You can find this problem in many Hauppauge forums.
http://www.hauppauge.co.uk/board/showthread.php?t=2579