NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Volume Control with NPVR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have finally made the transition to NPVR.

I have noticed that I can no longer control the volume from my NMT remote. I have a mvpmcs2.ini file that looks like this:

[0006DC42705D]
PageUp=VolumeUp
PageDown=VolumeDown

[0006DC446DA5]

I have two NMT devices as you can see. The bottom one I use a universal remote that controls the volume on my receiver. The top one is for the device that I seem to have lost the control over the volume.

On a similar possible related item, which remote key should I be using to page through the Ready Recordings? If I hit the key I use to use for this, it jumps to the other recording types like "Whats New" or "Pending".
As discussed recently http://forums.gbpvr.com//showthread.php?...me-control sub has not added volume control yet.

I also don't know if there is an alternate to the page keys in recordings.

Martin
OK. Thanks. I guess I missed that thread.

I am going to try removing my customizations from the mvpmcx2.ini file for now to see if the vol up & down button will allow me to page through the recordings.
I just like to report that removing the my vol up and down overrides from the mvpmcx2.ini file allows me to use the vol up and down buttons to page through the recordings. I was planning to start using a universal remote soon on this NMT too, so this is probably better for me anyway.