NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Resume and NPVR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One thing I have noticed since switching from GBPVR to NPVR is that resume no longer works on the NMT. Is this a known issue?
It's not a problem in NPVR, the problem is sub's rather odd direction to not apply patches unless he tells you to.

Martin
mvallevand Wrote:It's not a problem in NPVR, the problem is sub's rather odd direction to not apply patches unless he tells you to.
It wasnt a direction - after being repeatedly hassled by you for having posted lots of patches since 1.5.33, I was just trying to explain the primary reason I post patches is so people can test fixes I'm making for the next release. I dont expect everyone to install every patch, but obviously people will want to apply patches that help with specific problems they're having - or they can wait to the next release which will include them all. Entirely up to them.
OK, I will take it as a known problem with probable fix in next release.
I just wanted to report that upgrading to 1.5.36 seemed to fix my resume issue. I do see some cases where it has not worked, but I am starting to think these were files that I had previously watched while using 1.5.33.