NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Universe Plugin on MVP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
On my NMT Universe works great. I watched shows on Netflix, Hulu, CBS and the fireplace scenes. Its awesome to have this built into NPVR. I tried it with my MVP with the new dongle and I couldn't get it to work. It found Playon and let me browse my netflix listings but when I tried to play a movie it kicked me out of NPVR. I then pressed enter on the "Emulation Mode" to get back in NPVR.
Upload your logs an have a look, but first maybe confirm on the main menu that the new dongle is loaded, the date will be on the About Screen on the main menu.

Also as another reminder to you please create new threads for new problems.

Martin
Martin,
I rebooted both my pc and the MVP. I then tried to play videos from both Netflix and Hulu. Both times it kicks me out of NPVR. Thanks for taking a look.

Oh, I checked the date also, it says 12/23/10
That looks like one for sub, my bet is NPVR is passing NextPVR.exe to ffmeg.

Martin
I hacked together the attached workaround to get Universe working on the MVP until sub can look at the code.

Martin
That didn't work. It still kicks you out of NPVR. Thanks for trying though.
Again, can I see your logs please.

Martin
Here you go.
Do you have <MVPClientType>MVP</MVPClientType> for you MVP?

Martin
No. Under "mvpspecificsettings" in my config.xml there are 3 pch2's setup, no MVP's. Only 1 matches the MAC address of my pch. Can I just change one of the other 2 other pch settings to mvp with the MAC address of my mvp?
Pages: 1 2