NextPVR Forums

Full Version: PVR150/SKY NZ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sub, I have a PVR150 and have a Sky NZ Motorola decoder. I can't seem to find a code that will work with the IR Blaster. I have tried running through them all. Do you have any suggestions? Also, just a note for other PVR150 users, I had to grind out a little of my case by the slot for my PVR150 card as the IR blaster plug wasn't going in all the way. Now it is fine, but I just need the right code! I hope the Motorola decoder (older type with the Sky card that slots into the side of the case) [Image: sad.gif]
Sorry, I'm on TelstraClear cable down here in Wellington, so I dont really know if the Hauppauge IR Blaster is compatible with your box. Did you try a "test all" in BlastCfg?
Are you sure your card is inserted correctly? The plug should still have a little room(few mm's) between it and the case.
Sub, yep I did...so maybe it is not...which is a bit of a problem.
Mike, well not all cases are how they should be and even though there is a bit of a cutout on the blaster plug, it was still not enough, so some people may have to do what I did, to get the blaster to work. Unfortunately in my case it may have been for nothing! [Image: cool.gif]
Tried again (and watched a bit more carefully this time!Wink It is working fine now on:
European
Satellite
AB Sat
Code:482