NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Help with mounting DVD share in NPVR script
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know my base script worked but adding the mounting of DVD share seems to have broken my setup can anyone suggest where I have gone wrong?

The server share is \\w2k8r2\dvd
It uses username and password for access rather than guest.

I have created a native media share on the PCH and can play the DVDs without a problem. The DVDs are backed up as vob structure i.e:

D:\Video_Iso\DVDTitle\Video_TS\multiple-files.vob

Script is:

Code:
#!/bin/sh

echo "Content-Length: 29";
echo "Content-type: text/html";
echo "";

cd ~
if [ -f /etc/mvpmc/mvpmcx2 ]
then
    echo "mvmcx2 is loaded";
else
    mkdir /mnt/D:\\videos
    mount -t cifs //192.168.10.15/dvd /mnt/D:\\videos -o username=pch,password=Password123,rw
    mkdir /etc/mvpmc
    mount -t cifs //192.168.10.15/mvpmc /etc/mvpmc -o username=pch,password=Password123,rw
    cp /etc/mvpmc/utelnetd /usr/bin
    ln -s /lib/librmjpeg.so /lib/libjpeg.so.62
    ln -s /lib/librmzlib.so /lib/libz.so
    ln -s /lib/librmzlib.so /lib/libz.so.1
    ln -s /lib/librmzlib.so /lib/libz.so.123
    utelnetd -l /bin/sh -p 23 &
    echo "Telnetd started on port 23............";
fi
killall gaya
sh -c /etc/mvpmc/startmeup 2>/dev/null >/dev/null &
exit 0;
NPVR doesn't support this format at the moment, but I offered sub a potential solution to try earlier today.

http://forums.nextpvr.com/showthread.php...post398612

Martin
Thanks for the quick response Martin. Am I right in assuming that if Sub included this functionallity I wouldn't need to mount the share on the PCH but NPVR would stream the *.vob files under VIDEO_TS?

Paul
I suppose if the current design or user need is to stream *.vob (with the 15 second pauses between files) sub could also implement it this way, and then a share would not be needed. However .vob would have to be added to the web server similar to this request from a couple of days ago http://forums.nextpvr.com/showthread.php...rough-NPVR

Martin