NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Weird issue with audio playback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have run into a weird issue with one of my a-100 PCHs. I am at a loss as to whether this is a software or a hardware issue. It stopped being able to play any audio streams (music or video) other than DTS and AC3 pass through including mp3. However the same files will play fine through the NMT interface (I tested the mp3 ones) :confused:

I have another A-100 with the same latest firmware without the issue. They are identical in their setup.

I posted this to the PCH forum but it got buried among other similar complaints.
I can't see this being answered on the NMT forums. if it is only related to mvpmcx2, in fact I am surprised you found other issues like this there, I guess I missed them.

I would start by comparing every single field on the NMT Setup Audio/Video screen, I doubt it is hardware. I am not sure if mvpmcx2 supports analog out with HDMI video, if that is what you are trying (but that would be the same on both anyway)

Martin