NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Uk Mendip Transmitter Frequency Change - Tomorrow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was looking for something unrelated and came across the fact that one of the muxes on mendip changes frequency on the 11th of January to accomodate BT - Sky Sports.
From Ofcom
Quote:Arqiva B will operate on channel 59+ (10kW ERP) until January 2011, when it will move to channel 67 at 26kW ERP until September 2011. Arqiva B’s final DSO channel will then be adopted, though ERP will remain limited until early 2012.
This has not been widely publisised.
I have attached new inis for 11th January and September 2011 when hopefully all changes become final.
The offsets are already included on the 2 channels that need them as I find scanning (even with scan for offsets ticked) locks on the main frequency which results in a poor signal.
Frequency 6 is the DVB-T2 mux.
Hope these are of use for the master table Sub - the UK West Mendip ini in NPVR is well out of date.

One acctual Question - do I need to delete Changed Channels before a scan, or will NPVR find them anyway?
Thanks. I'll update the master files.

I channels have changed frequencies, then yes you'll probaly need to delete the channels and rescan.