NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Start Recording, Exit then start again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Curious problem here--I click on a recording and the screen turns black but the system seems to be working looking or trying to load the file to no avail. I exit back to the main screen and try again and this time it works. This happens when I first try to watch something after a reboot or a wake from sleep. All subsequent recordings can be viewed after the initial glitch.
Reproduce the problem and post the logs and I'll see if anything stands out.
Logs are attached
Its probably not related, but it looks like you werent running the recording service in the background (or you have firewall software getting in the way of communication)
I'll try to address those issues, but seems peculiar that i have to stop a video and try again to get success to watch. Did the log show that i was doing that? Or do you want me to send up a log that shows me playing it the first time and not doing it twice.
I couldnt see any obvious reason for it in the logs. It might relate to your video card, or video renderer.