NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Recording that never stopped but showed up as pending
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

Yesterday I experienced two strange things, I am not sure they are related but they appeared on the same evening anyway. Could perhaps be related to my earlier problems?

1) I sheduled a recurring recording (through NEWA), at first I selected SVT1 but then realised the program was also on SVT1 HD så I cancelled the first recording and then I made a new recurring recording on the HD channel. When I checked this morning a recording started BUT it never finished and the file was still growing this morning...

2) Later in the evening we watched a movie and then some standup, I tried to delete a few shows aswell and they got deleted BUT the OK/cancel box (to acknowledge I really wanted to delete) never disappeared. I had to perss the power-button on the remote of the NMT. When the GUI of nPVR once again came up the recording was deleted. We watched another recording and I deleted it. The same thing happend, had to restart the NMT (soft restart, did not need to power off).

Yes, I am still on XP as many of others experiencing problems are. Have started to look into a move to windows 7 but my wife does not like spending money on technical things, especially as they have nothing wrong with them (but if it is XP that is causing the problems I might convince her).