NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Recording hung on "recording". zero length file.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After upgrading to windows 7 recordings were working fine until last night.
at 23:30 family guy started to record. In Npvr the recording showed "recording" the following morning.

I looked in the logs and I don't see anything wrong in that time period. 12 hours earlier Windows 7 come out of it's sleep state. I corrected the power options to prevent sleep mode, not sure if that is related. It could be something related to my new O/S install as well.
It's hard to say for sure. That recording never really started. It looks like one of your HVR-980's couldn't lock a signal trying to record My Name is Earl at 22:29, and nothing really worked right after that. Have you done scans using all 3 HVR-980's to make sure they all get good signal?
My 3 USB 950 tuners stopped working. The first one, a 1600, was ok. This occurred a few days ago where I had to remove them from device manager, let them re-detect, then I could scan channels.
All 4 tuners are again allowing me to scan channels.
I do have the latest drivers from Haupaugge website... we'll see how it goes.
by the way, I like your signature... I guess imitation is the sincerest form of flattery Wink
You bet it is! I didn't want my sig to be horizontal and take up too much room, so when I saw yours, short and perfect. Big Grin

Added a little disclaimer Wink
lol