NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Programs for NextPVR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have finally been doing a skin for Programs for BRVE+ for the up coming update, I have always said the skinning is a good way to find bugs, & yet again I have discovered a bug in that it doesn't remember the last view selected which is a bit of a pain from a users point of view.
There was another bug I noticed but forgot about when posting my previous message, you have

Code:
<Element name="LaunchedItem" visible="@visible" location="0,0" size="100,100" alpha="230">
    <Image source="@previewImage" location="10,15" size="80,60" fixedAspectRatio="true" />
    <Text text="@name" location="0,5" size="100,10" font="DefaultReverseLarge" align="Center" valign="Center"/>
    <Text text="@launching" location="0,85" size="100,10" font="DefaultReverseLarge" align="Center" valign="Center"/>
  </Element>

but with 1.5.36 there is no "DefaultReverseLarge" anymore in global.xml so the text displays really really small.
I just moved my Games from Gamezone (gbpvr) to programs (npvr), or at least tried. I've got a problem with the parameter %file%. It seems not to be replaced correctly. No program started.
So I tested with a .cmd that just echos the input. If I try now with the two files Hello World.txt and HelloWorld.txt t will return me Hello in first case and HelloWorld.txt in second if parameter is set to "%file%". But if I just %file% without the quotation marks it will just return %file% in all cases.

I thought "%file%" would give the filename in quotation marks and %file% without. But both could handle spaces.

So could someone check my results or tell me what I'm doing wrong?
I'm using a fresh install of 1.5.36 with programs download today from the wiki on a win7 x64 machine.
Jaggy Wrote:I have finally been doing a skin for Programs for BRVE+ for the up coming update, I have always said the skinning is a good way to find bugs, & yet again I have discovered a bug in that it doesn't remember the last view selected which is a bit of a pain from a users point of view.
What do you mean by 'view' - the category or list view type? Also, what are the steps to make it 'forget'?
Heyt Wrote:So could someone check my results or tell me what I'm doing wrong?
It was a bug. Get v1.1 from the wiki page.
McBainUK Wrote:What do you mean by 'view' - the category or list view type? Also, what are the steps to make it 'forget'?

I was referring to the list view type, select the hidden menu (BTW could you add the "HOME" key to bring up the hidden menu as sub has started using it as a default key to get to it for all his plugins/views) change from list view to icon view then exit Programs & close NextPVR re-start NextPVR & select Programs & it is back in list view.
Added to the todo list.
It works perfectly now. Thanks a lot!