NextPVR Forums

Full Version: ITV HD found in scan but cannot be mapped
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Has anyone else experienced this? The scan finds ITVHD not problems but when you come to map it to the channel listing in the EPG it just isn't an option? Any help?

Thanks

Ian
What do you mean exactly? If you're trying to map it to an EPG source like xmltv, but it isnt listed, then it sounds like the xmltv file you're supplying doesnt have ITVHD as an option.
This with Freeview HD or Freesat?
I know that FreeviewHD has a Hoffman table encrypted epg also I think Freesat same.
DVBGuide seems to be coping with Freeview HD
I have ITV1 HD mapped to xmltv using the radio times list. Works fine. Note its ITV1 not just ITV.
So what exactly is going wrong? I dont understand the problem.
sub Wrote:So what exactly is going wrong? I dont understand the problem.

I think we need to know his EPG source. From his description "to the channel listing in the EPG" makes me think it is an external XML file rather than from DVB-T or S. Certainly ITV1HD is mapping fine here from the RadioTimes xml source.
Sorry guys I have been away from my Npvr box working my socks off. I think from the replies above the Channel is being found in the scan. I have just looked through my Didiguide source and Sub is right the channel is not listed.
I have XMLTV connected to Digiguide to map my DVB-S channels from Freesat including ITV 1 HD without any problems.

I gave up on the Radio Times source as quite often the EPG listings were blank for the HD channels. I use the "off the air" listings for the Freeview channels that are detected using my DVB-T card.

So basically ITV1 HD BBCHD and BBC1HD listings are taken from Digiguide and the non HD channels from Freeview.

We have to wait until the Autumn before Freeview HD is switchen on in my area.

Is anyone using an internal card to record Freeview HD ????
hansol123 Wrote:I have XMLTV connected to Digiguide to map my DVB-S channels from Freesat including ITV 1 HD without any problems.

I gave up on the Radio Times source as quite often the EPG listings were blank for the HD channels. I use the "off the air" listings for the Freeview channels that are detected using my DVB-T card.

So basically ITV1 HD BBCHD and BBC1HD listings are taken from Digiguide and the non HD channels from Freeview.

We have to wait until the Autumn before Freeview HD is switchen on in my area.

Is anyone using an internal card to record Freeview HD ????

I seem to have a similar set up to you.

Digiguide - > Birtles XMLTV -> NPVR

Currently there seems to an issue with a rogue "&" symbol in there somewhere. But that is easy to trackdown.
I use digiguide for my mapped channels.

I have all the channels mapped so I dont know what the problem is.

I have a HVR-4400 providing DVB-S and DVB-T and both sides are working great.
Please find attached a copy of my data.xml file for you to try.

Hope it helps.
Pages: 1 2