NextPVR Forums

Full Version: NEWA won't show all channels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I've been using NPVR for a bit. Last night, I added some new channels that came through ClearQAM, and they, along with a few other old channels, no longer show up in NEWA. They show up fine in the local guide, recordings work, and if I go to "Mange Recordings" in NEWA, the shows I've set to record are there as well.

I looked in the log, and I'm getting this message. "2011-02-25 17:46:24.407 [ERROR][4] Unexpected error in EPGEvent.LoadByOID(): System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at NUtility.EPGEvent.GetListingsForTimePeriod(DateTime startTime, DateTime endTime)"

I did delete one channel as well. Would that possibly have had something to do with it?

Thanks,
Nevermind, I managed to fix it by emptying my guide in the channels options page, and then reloading the epg.
thegpfury Wrote:Nevermind, I managed to fix it by emptying my guide in the channels options page, and then reloading the epg.

That would have been my advice.... Smile