NextPVR Forums

Full Version: 2.0.3 ATSC EPG times off by 6 hours
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So I just upgraded to 2.0.3. It fixed my Schedules Direct problem of not having any EPG data on my ATSC channels, but now the times are off by 6 hours!

Ie, 8pm CST EPG data has a daytime show that should be at 2pm.
tzedit
We've only seen it be wrong when the user's PC timezone is set incorrectly.

If you change it and try again, remember to do an 'empty epg' first.
sub Wrote:We've only seen it be wrong when the user's PC timezone is set incorrectly.

If you change it and try again, remember to do an 'empty epg' first.

The PC time zone is correct. QAM EPG data is correct. ATSC schedules are off by 6 hours.

I have tried emptying/updating EPG data several times, no affect.
Sorry, I dont know then. I cant think of any other reason.
I seem to remember having this problem shortly after I started using Schedules Direct. If I recall correctly, I deleted my lineup and added it back and it worked.
You might want to send an email to SD to ask them to look into it if that doesn't work.
I deleted the line up, emptied EPG, then re-added the line up, and updated the EPG. The problem still exists...

I of course just realized that my TZ is +6 hours from UTC, the same time the EPG is off, so maybe it is a SD problem. I submitted a ticket with them.
I heard back from back from the SD people, they sent me raw data that shows their EPG data is correct.
I believe there is a schedulesdirect.xml in the npvr data directory that holds the data from the last update; have a look in there and/or zip and post it here.
Shouldn't your timezone (assuming you're in the US) be -6 from UTC? As the world knows, we're behind UTC here, stuff happens later. Smile Maybe it was just a typo in your post? I haven't thought this through, just reacting. SD has always worked correctly for me, but I'm -8, so it has two hours more to get it right.
Pages: 1 2 3