NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Unstable livetv and question on recording folders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

Have just given NPVR another try, and it seems to be more stable than last time I tried it.

My videos looks to be played nicely, but then I play livetv it still either hangs completely or the picture freezes from time to time.

I have a WHS there NPVR is installed, only for managing recordings, EPG and NPVR-WEB.

Installed NPVR on a win 7 as client. Version is 2.03.
I haven't installed patches yet, could this be the problem, are they there for v2.03, could not find them.

Another question, I have been spoiled with the possibility to make different recording folders in my old setup, with 4therecord. This means that then I record a cartoon for the kids it is placed in the folder KidsTV, then my wife is recording a boring documentary it is placed in BetinaTV, and then I record a movie it is placed in a movie folder(this is manually chosen then you make a new recording schedule). This makes it easier to fx. find kids related tv for the kids, then they want to use this.
Is this possible in NPVR?

Best regards
Rantzau