NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Recurring recordings priority
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK, I know it says in the wiki to use CTRL-Right Arrrow and CTRL-Left Arrow to change the priority of recurring recordings, but I can't get it to change the priority. Whenever I do that it just acts like I didn't press CTRL. Not sure if this has something to do with the fact that I'm working through terminal services to control NPVR?

Anyone else doing this through terminal services? Could that be why?
GBPVR had funtionality that did this, but there is no equivalent in NPVR. I do hope to add something like it in future though.
Sorry, I thought I read that priority (and by extension changing priority) was built in from the start. My mistake. Guess I'm just lucky that I don't have any conflicts then.
skreien Wrote:Sorry, I thought I read that priority (and by extension changing priority) was built in from the start. My mistake. Guess I'm just lucky that I don't have any conflicts then.

Conflict handling are nit implemented eigter, so if you have conflicts you won't see them Rolleyes
Good to know.
sub Wrote:GBPVR had funtionality that did this, but there is no equivalent in NPVR. I do hope to add something like it in future though.

Can I ask if this was ever implemented? I have Cable through which I can only record one channel at a time, So what I need is not tuner priority, but rather CHANNEL or SHOW priority (Rugby World Cup Channel over anything else....!!)
No it hasnt been implemented.
Could it be..... pretty please ...cherry on top ?
I still intend to. Too many things to do and not enough hours in the day and all that...
I'm guessing this hasn't yet come to be as I've been trying this software for a few days to replace BeyondTV. I've decided to really put it through it's paces and get some recordings going but found out that you can't give any recurring recordings a higher priority over others. On top of that, if trying to schedule new recurring recordings, they won't work at all if the initial show selected conflicts with anything AND it won't prompt or notify explaining this. I found this out by choosing to record just that episode and then it prompted what to do, from this though, I can't set for it to recur. Here's hoping this feature will one day be implemented, but I see it's been over a year and maybe this is a very low priority item. Oh well, I'll try back in another year.