NextPVR Forums

Full Version: WebRadio 3.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Glad you got it. With the default installation of WebRadio only mp3 on Shoutcast is required so technically an external player is not necessary If the AddOns are installed non-mp3 music can be streamed but these do require an external player plus UbuStream if playing on an NMT or MVP.

Reading the wiki last night I found several issues on the wiki and I agree there is a lot of room for improvement. I encourage users to participate and keep the wiki up to date.

Martin
Martin,

Though I'd ask you if there was a way to change the subgroup "back" (directory tree [..]) image in web radio. Many version ago, maybe 3.1 or 3.2, the plugin would look in the skin root directory for folder.png to get the image used for [..] when in a sub-group. Now, the image is the folder with the transparent front and music staff which I've been unable to change. It certainly not a big deal if it hardcoded.

Thanks.
Yes I see the problem, if you want to get folder.png from root there is a bug and you need to put a folder.png in WebRadio (which won't be used) As an alternative if you have folder_music.png in _Common that will be used.

Martin
mvallevand Wrote:As an alternative if you have folder_music.png in _Common that will be used.

Thanks, That worked.
Pages: 1 2