NextPVR Forums

Full Version: NPVR crashing left and right.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
NPVR Server and clients have been crashing a lot. Don't know if the logs go as far back as yesterday morning but here they are. The latest one happened this morning while I was watching live tv on the server and I was recording something in the background, I pressed the CHANNEL UP on my remote and the picture froze and NPVR wouldn't respond to any button presses. The only way to exit was by killing the process in Task Manager.
Ignoring the client aspect for now, if you temporarily remove the TV Listings plugin on the server, are you still able to reproduce the issue when using NPVR on the server?
I tried reproducing the crash with the plugin first but I couldn't. I then removed it and tried again but nothing.
gonzo90017 Wrote:I tried reproducing the crash with the plugin first but I couldn't. I then removed it and tried again but nothing.
Ok, so cant reproduce the problem anymore, with or without plugin?
Nope. I also tried reproducing the client server issue I was having yesterday but no luck either.
Ok, hard to know the cause then.