NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Manual Recurring Recordings - Deleted with EPG Update?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I've set up a manual recurring recording for TVNZ 7 daily from 6am to 8am. Those in New Zealand will notice that is the very important kidzone part of the TVNZ 7 schedule. There are many short shows and I don't want to record them individually.

The pending recordings show up in the pending recording list for each day but they never record. There is no failed recording, they just disappear. All my EPG based recordings work perfectly.

I've looked at the NRecord log and I can see that a wake up is scheduled to record the show (the machine is always on anyway, but I guess the wake up request means that the recording service sees the scheduled recording). My EPG is set to run at 2am and the wake-up requests following the update are missing that mornings scheduled recording. It's like the update is wiping it out.

For example:
After the EPG update on the 10/04/2011 2am there is a wakeup request for 05:58 on the 11th, but not for the 05:58 recording on the 10th. The pattern continues the next day, the wakeup request that was there for the 11th at 05:58 disappears. The show is never recorded, somehow the next scheduled recording is deleted at EPG update.

NRecord.log attached.

thanks for your help,
Steve.

NB. NPVR 2.0.3, Windows7.
a work around is just to add lots of padding to a real show you can do 90mins im sure thats plenty long enough for your kids