NextPVR Forums

Full Version: "V" not appearing in EPG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In the slot that should show the tv series "V", I get "(no show details)".

My GB-PVR installation shows it.

On another note, I would also like to see the return of the old search screen, I miss it terribly Smile
Are you using xmltv? If so, zip and attach the xmltv file and I'll check it out here.

I'm hoping to include the search screen in the next release. It'll probably be like the GBPVR screen.
Great news about the search screen!

I use the DVB EPG. Is there any log that might be useful?
If you're able, you might need to capture me a 1 minute full transport stream, and put it somewhere like megaupload.com so I can download it. I can then try it in the debugger here.

To capture it, you'd need to create a "c:\temp\live" directory, and set HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\NPVR\RecordFullTS=1 (DWORD) (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow3264Node\NPVR\... on 64 bit Windows), then watch the channel for one minute, then stop live tv, then colect the c:\temp\live\full-xxxx.ts file.

You'd need to remember to delete this registry setting, or at least set it to zero after you're done capturing this file.

Unfortunately you'll need to do it today. Tomorrow afternoon I'm getting on a plane and will be away from my development machine for a bit.
I've uploaded a stream for your pleasure :-) V is on tonight at 23:50 on the channel I've grabbed.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DNPMLFF5
What channel is V on?

Can you send a screenshot of your TV Guide so I can see the names/times of other shows on at the same time?
It's on TV6. I've attached a screenshot.
Unfortunately that transport stream seems to have very patchy listings, and contains virtually no listings for TV6. Maybe your networks broadcast most of their listings for TV6 on some other channel? If so, I'd probably need a similar transport stream file from one of these other channels.
I think the stream must have been too short, as far as I can tell from my tellys behaviour, the guide is transmitted when I tune to the channel.

It's getting late here, so I'll make a new, longer stream tomorrow, and maybe you can look at it when you get back.
Hi

For what its worth; I looked in the EPG for last night and I have exactly the same gap in the guide.
Pages: 1 2