NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Live tv and recorded shows 95% pixellated and broken audio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry this post is moved from another forum to this one.

I am running Win 7, 64bit, latest processor, 4 gig ram, HVR1100 in analog mode.

When I watch live TV on the computer I get a good picture and audio (after choosing the right codecs... some make them sound like mickey mouse!

When I watch "Live TV" on the mvp/real tv I get 95% pixellation and broken audio - so bad I have no idea what it is I am seeing.

When I record and play back it is the same.

When I play .avi and old recordings from GBPVR it is all perfect on the TV.

I think I tried the mvpmc dongle correctly by renaming the default dongle to .old and then changing this dongle to dongle.bin or whatever. I did a reboot but I still see the same thing.

Where to next?

See the screenshot of the TV and its pixellation - it could be I am not explaining it very well so pictures tell the best story

thanks
matthew
Jaggy suggested two things, to post here and to include logs. You are half way there.

Martin
ummm...oopss.... in the excitement i forgot. Here they are. Hope they are what you need to help me Smile
does NPVr work on MPVs? If not then that could be my problem.

What is everyone using these days then?

my mpv and GBPVR and a 150 has been great for years. But now I went to win 7 x64 and 4gig ram. So that killed the 150 and the only other thing I had was a 1100 and that does not work with the analog tuner in GBPVR... so another tuner? or somehting instead of an MPV? What are people using in 2011?
ok forget this thread. I found out the dongle didnt load properly... so my live tv problem is solved but there are other issues I am working through but I will post separately Smile

Thanks

this takes hours to setup!