NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Beta: TV Listings 3.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

sorry for the long delay, but I don't have much time at the moment.

I've attached a beta version of the next tv listings release for you to try out. Changes include:

Quote:- added new images and different font for selected programme
- added option to use the default schedule popups (to use advanced rules etc.)
- added option to change the sort order of the guides
- added 'Categories' popup that lists all upcoming shows of a genre
- added logic to move the guide to the current time after playback has stopped
- added support for the inset rectangle
- the panel no longer tries to clear the now playing area when the application exits
- on the mvp, the panel no longer tries to call ForceRender() after updateing the panel
- added option to disable the panel on the mvp

-alibert
alibert Wrote:Hi,

sorry for the long delay, but I don't have much time at the moment.

I've attached a beta version of the next tv listings release for you to try out. Changes include:

-alibert

Hi alibert,

can't wait to try it, looks like some really good stuff added Big Grin

cheers

steeb
Thanks, this is really good!

The one problem I'm having is that when browsing the guide, the star ratings for films often occupy the same space as the end of the first line of the description. Is there anything I can tweak in the skin files to help with this?

I've attached a screenshot so you can see what I mean.
JP23 Wrote:The one problem I'm having is that when browsing the guide, the star ratings for films often occupy the same space as the end of the first line of the description.

I noted this in the current non-beta version. I forgot to report it.

Other than that, this beta is working very well for me!
Hi,

you could try and decrease the size of the description text area in the SelectedShowDetails_x skin element, however, I'll try to add some logic that will wrap the description text when it overlaps the star-rating image automatically.

-alibert
Hi,

regarding the overlapping text with the programme description, could you try the attached version of the TVListings.dll and see if it fixes the problem?

-alibert
That has fixed it, great work!
I'm trying to test an updated skin and would like to know how to activate the newly added 'Categories' popup that lists all upcoming shows of a genre?
Hi,

you can activate the popup from within the top-menubar, which opens after pressing the HOME key. The shown categories to choose from can be configured in the config screen of the plugin.

I'm closing this thread now, as I've just announced the official 3.5 release of the plugin.

-alibert