NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Screen size and position
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is bit annoying feature still.
What is the problem exactly?
That look's like the really dumb bug that happens if you alt-enter to maximize and then alt-enter again and you don't remember to move the screen a little bit before exiting NPVR. This has been a pet-peeve that I have commented on almost as much as Reddwarf has asked for text subtitles.

Martin
sub Wrote:What is the problem exactly?

This is explained twice earlier. When I start Npvr, it is allmost every time out of screen, regardless what size or where it was at previous time. Same happens when go back from full screen to
windowed mode. Rarely it remember its last place and size.
I've seen it once or twice, but its not a problem I usually come across in my day-to-day use of NPVR, but try the attached patch to see if it helps.
sub Wrote:I've seen it once or twice, but its not a problem I usually come across in my day-to-day use of NPVR, but try the attached patch to see if it helps.
It fixes it for me...
Thanks sub, it fixes it for me too. You and I must test skins quite differently I easily get burnt by this two or three time during one longish session.

Martin
Thanks Sub, seems to be ok now.
Fixes it for mee too (but not that other issue that I don't mention but mvallevand mentioned Wink)
Reddwarf Wrote:Fixes it for mee too (but not that other issue that I don't mention but mvallevand mentioned Wink)
I'm not usually one to talk about future features, but hopefully this will shut you up.... Big Grin
Pages: 1 2