NextPVR Forums

Full Version: NEWA Build Release 1.16 - 2011-05-20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Build 1.16 of NEWA has been released. You can download it directly here or on the wiki.

Post any issues in the NEWA Support Forum.

Date: 2011-05-20 Build Number: 1.16 Changes:
  • UncleJohnsBand: Web Service Updates:
  • UncleJohnsBand: Application Updates:
    • Added new Blue Rounded theme.
    • Corrected issue with Play Program (non-streaming).
    • Corrected CSS display issue in search results.

New Rounded Theme:

[Image: capture4302011120341am.jpg]
How do I access the new theme? I've tried removing the old version and replace with the latest and I'm still only showing the old theme (not that it's a bad theme)
pcostanza Wrote:How do I access the new theme? I've tried removing the old version and replace with the latest and I'm still only showing the old theme (not that it's a bad theme)
Did you go into the NEWA config tab and select the new theme? or is it not in the Theme: combo box?
It's really odd. I installed on another system and the new theme is there but on the first system I installed, it only shows the Default. I'm going to start over and see if that works.
pcostanza Wrote:It's really odd. I installed on another system and the new theme is there but on the first system I installed, it only shows the Default. I'm going to start over and see if that works.

After the update the new theme should be available in the themes list on the Config tab. The theme is physically located in web\themes2\blue rounded
I started from scratch and both systems are working as they should. Nice work. Thanks for the update!
pcostanza Wrote:I started from scratch and both systems are working as they should. Nice work. Thanks for the update!

Great....glad to hear it!
Attached is a patch for the new CSS theme Blue Rounded that corrects the issue of the recording colors (pending, in-progress, failed) not showing in the guide.
Here's an odd one: NEWA displays only a subset of the channels that NPVR has installed - ie eight channels (about a screenful) no more. Why might that be?
liteswap Wrote:Here's an odd one: NEWA displays only a subset of the channels that NPVR has installed - ie eight channels (about a screenful) no more. Why might that be?

This seems to occur when there is something not riht in the EPG.....try emptying the EPG and reloading and see if that fixes it.
Pages: 1 2