NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Channels Missing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Moved from TIVme, bundled software with my usb freeview tuner to NextPVR follwed all instructions but missing some channels

in particular the weaker MUX (viva) and (4music)

I was able to receive these using the old software but the NextPVR is not picking them up in the scan Sad

the channels are receivable ok on other tv's in the house

Love the software much better, as tivme had no order of channels

any idea's?

device is DVB-T IT9135 BDA Filter (usb freeview stick) on a rooftop amplified aerial

cheers

Lee
I just changed the setting from my region (tacolneston) to all regions and rescanned and it has found it in the list

so please mark as solved
now lost my epg listings, hit update but nothing hmmmm
What epg-source are you using? If dvb-epg you'll probably need to delete all channels before doing a rescan.
Some of the Transmitter data in NPVR is now out of date as the frequencies change as Digital Switchover. The ini file for your local transmitter is under Tuning\DVB-T in your NPVR Data Directory. You just need to update the list to the ones in use now. A channel scan then only takes about 30 seconds
Thanks Guys, just done a reboot and epg is back Smile

like the way the channels are now "sort of" in order

but a whole lot better software than the stock one i was using originally,

I will try that ini file

Many Thanks
Dvb/atsc epg
starman316 Wrote:Thanks Guys, just done a reboot and epg is back Smile

like the way the channels are now "sort of" in order

You can set the order you want by changing the channel number in the "channels" tab in setup.