NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Installation problem ? Devices empty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have just attempted to install nextpvr on windows 7 - when i run it and follow the instructions to go to the device setting tab the list of devices is empty and since i am not clear what exactly devices refers to i am unsure of what to do next

i have no tv reception on my pc (no point because of signal problems which is why i am interested in nextpvr) and am looking for a way to access and record web tv streams - have i got the right software for this ?

any help much appreciated - i'm not tech expert but i can usually follow instructions etc

many thanks

idp
no
nextpvr needs a hardware tuner and good reception
Thanks for that - I arrived at nextpvr via a link which said it could record web tv - if anyone woukld care to suggest software that would be great - otherwise so long and thanks for all the fish
idp Wrote:Thanks for that - I arrived at nextpvr via a link which said it could record web tv - if anyone woukld care to suggest software that would be great - otherwise so long and thanks for all the fish

Ah, the "Hitchikers guide to the galaxy" was a funny movie Big Grin
I beleive rumors have said that Chris TV has a version for web-tv.