NextPVR Forums

Full Version: xmltvextras error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to update the next blue skin for tvlistings version 3.5 Beta. I've tried to run xmltvextras to populate the tvlistings database but I seem to be getting an error. Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

This is the dos error I get... I'm running WinXP SP3 and npvr 2.0.3 with all update patches.

Code:
C:\Program Files\NPVR>xmltvextras

Error connecting to database: The type initializer for 'System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteFactory' threw an exception.
Exiting.

C:\Program Files\NPVR>
Have you got xmltvextras in your scripts directory??

from the wiki "Simply put the executable in the "NPVR\Scripts" directory."
I think my problem is a bit bigger that what I originally thought... I'm thinking that xmltvextras looks at the xmltv.xml file that you download with mc2xml and then creates a tvlisting database from the stuff that npvr doesn't include in it's database. My problem is I'm using a home grown epg scrapper I wrote for extracting the listings from my own winxpmce database. I think for it to work, I'll have to use the xmltv.xml file and remap my channels... No joy there. Thanks anyway Jaggy.
Yep, that solved my problem. Generated the xmltv.xml file using mc2xml and remapping my channels fixed the above error.