NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Sort Recordings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I tried searching the forum for this one, but couldn't find anything. I am trying to sort recordings in Table View (on the Manage Recordings tab), and it doesn't appear to work (i.e. sort by date asc or desc and sort by show asc or desc). I'm using the version of NEWA that is deployed with NPVR 2.0.3 after updating files from Patches R1.
I updated to version1.16 of NEWA and the sort issue still exist. Is anyone else seeing this issue? I'm used to managing my recordings from the web interface, but if the sort doesn't work then I can't use it.
pbb Wrote:I updated to version1.16 of NEWA and the sort issue still exist. Is anyone else seeing this issue? I'm used to managing my recordings from the web interface, but if the sort doesn't work then I can't use it.

I'll take a look this weekend......this past week I was doing vacation bible school coupled with real-work which sucked the life out of me.....so I haven't had mutch time in the past couple of weeks.
Thanks UJB! When no one replied I was afraid the issue was unique to my machine. I understand about real work sucking the life out of you. I hope you enjoy the holiday week-end! VBS Rocks!
Sorting in the table view of Manage seems to be working....one difference is with recurring recordings. These recordings are no longer structured like a standard recording. To accommodate this difference and still provide sorting if you opt to show recurring recordings on the Manage page they will always appear first using your selected sort order....followed by your pending, failed, conflict and completed recordings. Do you perhaps have recurring recordings selected to include on the page and this is what you are seeing?
I just remembered that there were separate pages for css-based screens and html table based. I was using the default css screens (i.e. manage2.aspx). When I manually switched to the html table-based screen (manage.aspx), the sort worked perfectly. Thanks for taking a look at this. I've always enjoyed having the web interface to my PVR.