NextPVR Forums

Full Version: NEWA errors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm using the latest version which has been ok until a couple of days ago.
When I click the record button I get the following error report -

Code:
Server Error in '/' Application.
Input string was not in a correct format.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.

Source Error:

Line 90:                     continue;
Line 91:
Line 92:                 knownRecordings[scheduledRecording.EventOID] = scheduledRecording;
Line 93:             }
Line 94:             return knownRecordings;

Source File: c:\Users\Public\NPVR\web\App_Code\Classes\Schedule.cs    Line: 92

Stack Trace:

[FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.]
   System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal) +7471287
   System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info) +119
   NUtility.ScheduledRecording.get_EventOID() +117
   NPVRSchedule.Schedule.LoadKnownRecordings() in c:\Users\Public\NPVR\web\App_Code\Classes\Schedule.cs:92
   N_EWA.Migrated_Details.lnkRecordCancel_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\Users\Public\NPVR\web\Details.aspx.cs:506
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.OnClick(EventArgs e) +78
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +100
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +10
   System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +13
   System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +170
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2863

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.4952; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.4955
The recording is set though.

I also get a similar error when I search for a program name -
Code:
Server Error in '/' Application.
Input string was not in a correct format.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.

Source Error:

Line 90:                     continue;
Line 91:
Line 92:                 knownRecordings[scheduledRecording.EventOID] = scheduledRecording;
Line 93:             }
Line 94:             return knownRecordings;

Source File: c:\Users\Public\NPVR\web\App_Code\Classes\Schedule.cs    Line: 92

Stack Trace:

[FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.]
   System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal) +7471287
   System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info) +119
   NUtility.ScheduledRecording.get_EventOID() +117
   NPVRSchedule.Schedule.LoadKnownRecordings() in c:\Users\Public\NPVR\web\App_Code\Classes\Schedule.cs:92
   N_EWA.SearchResults.SearchForEpisode(Boolean checkTitle, Boolean checkDesc, Boolean checkSubtitle, Boolean matchTitle, Boolean matchDesc, Boolean matchSubtitle, Boolean startTitle, Boolean startDesc, Boolean startSubtitle, Boolean matchUniqueID, String searchFor, Boolean caseSensitive, Int32 minLength, Int32 maxLength, String[] channels, String[] selectedGenre, String startdate, String starttime, String enddate, String endtime) in c:\Users\Public\NPVR\web\SearchResults.aspx.cs:873
   N_EWA.SearchResults.SearchResults_PreRender(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\Users\Public\NPVR\web\SearchResults.aspx.cs:452
   System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e) +0
   System.Web.UI.Control.OnPreRender(EventArgs e) +73
   System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +91
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3873

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.4952; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.4955
I've no idea whats going on as I haven't changed anything on my setup Smile

Al
Sent you a pm on this.....I believe it may be a data issue since I cannot reproduce here.
Yea....something does not seem correct. Empty your EPG and reload it and see if it gets corrected. From what I can tell the error is coming from a null Event OID that is stored in the cached info of the scheduled recording that is created.....if emptying the EPG doesn't fix it we will have to hit sub up......NEWA is just showing the issue...but is not causing it.
Thanks UJB
I tried emptying & reloading the epg & it made no difference.
It appears to be a bad entry of a recorded event - Top Gear on 6/26/2011 ( the start date in the db is 6/26) and the OID on the Scheduled_Recoding table is 4508. Can you watch that and then delete it? When I remove that entry the error stops. Not sure what caused that record to be bad....but it is. I used SQLite Administrator to open the DB and delete the record......or you can use NPVR or NEWA to issue the delete.

Let me know how it goes.
Yes, sorted Smile

Most of that program information in the recordings list was missing. (I should have noticed this but I obviously wasn't paying attention..)
I renamed it so that it was removed from the database & then imported it with the correct info.

NEWA is now working properly again - thanks for the help Smile

Al
Clanky Wrote:Yes, sorted Smile

Most of that program information in the recordings list was missing. (I should have noticed this but I obviously wasn't paying attention..)
I renamed it so that it was removed from the database & then imported it with the correct info.

NEWA is now working properly again - thanks for the help Smile

Al

Excellent...thanks for the update.

Cheers.