NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Unable to change font in DetailsPopup.xml
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Recently I changed to using a lighter background for the DetailsPopup in the next blue skin. I notice that the description text seems to have a outline around it that I can't change. I think it was originally designed for a darker background with white text.

I was wondering if it was possible to clear up (remove) the description text outline? Thanks
Hi,

there's no outline applied by the plugin for the description text. However, for the details popup description text and for the programme titles in the listings grid, the plugin bypasses npvr's built in font rendering, which may be the reason for your observations.

You can control the plugin's font smoothing mode for those special cases at the 'misc' tab of the configuration form of the tv listings plugin. "Anti-Aliasing" should result in the same font smoothing npvr uses by default.

-alibert
alibert Wrote:You can control the plugin's font smoothing mode for those special cases at the 'misc' tab of the configuration form of the tv listings plugin. "Anti-Aliasing" should result in the same font smoothing npvr uses by default.

Thanks, that worked well.