NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Programs scheduled to record are not red in the guide.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I thought I had seen this mentioned a few months ago, but I can't find the post. Most of the time programs I have scheduled to record are not highlighted red in the guide. There is a red bar along the top to indicate when recording is scheduled, but that doesn't say what program is being recorded. I've observed this since I set up this new computer and npvr, through many reboots and a couple of upgrades.
also a known bug. sub has made some fixes in this area in the past few releases, and it's a lot better now than the early days of npvr. I don't know how to make it happen though... it just does sometimes.
Yep, the issue seems to come and go with me as well, but definitely makes a regular appearance (or non-appearance more correctly)
shaunpatrick77 Wrote:Yep, the issue seems to come and go with me as well, but definitely makes a regular appearance (or non-appearance more correctly)
Same here.
Its basically a sign that you have duplicate shows listed in your TV Guide. ie, it is highlighted red, but you've got another show over the top of it in the TV Guide, so the black rectangle obscures the red one.

Are you guys all using DVB EPG?
no. schedules direct. next time I see it happen I'll investigate whether it could be an epg duplicate, but I really doubt that's the cause. I last saw it happen a couple of weeks ago when I wanted to make sure my problem 1:30am recording was going to record one night after putting in a patch, and I found the timeslot in the guide not marked red so I did a quick-record on it. then I saw in Pending it was scheduled twice, then checked the log and found the first recording had indeed already been scheduled (so it wasn't just a case of accidentally hitting quick-record twice - it really was already there, just not marked red).
sub Wrote:Its basically a sign that you have duplicate shows listed in your TV Guide. ie, it is highlighted red, but you've got another show over the top of it in the TV Guide, so the black rectangle obscures the red one.

Are you guys all using DVB EPG?

Yes, and I have the same issue. As I have both DVB-T and DVB-S tuners, could it be that the DVB EPG update is pulling in both the DVB-T and DVB-S data thereby causing duplicates?
I'm using xmltv for the majority of channels, only a few has dvb-epg source and that is channels I almost never use.
I'm using DVG EPG with three 3 X Hauppauge Nova-T PCI
xmltv for me.
Pages: 1 2 3