NextPVR Forums

Full Version: 2.2.6 Recordings not working, maybe related to SQLITE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
My reoccurring recordings and any manual recordings set from within the application or NEMA are failing. Going through my log, it gives the following error:

Code:
2011-08-28 09:11:22.265    [ERROR][1]    Unexpected error saving scheduled recording: System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException: SQLite error
14 values for 13 columns
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand()
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement(Int32 index)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
   at NUtility.ScheduledRecording.Save()

I recently reinstalled and then upgraded to version 2.2.6. I am currently using the SearchLite plugin v1.3 and GuidePlus v0.72 for renaming the recordings. I did restart the recording service and restart the computer to no avail. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks
Can you zip and attach your npvr.db3?
sub Wrote:Can you zip and attach your npvr.db3?

Here it is, thanks again for your help.
Hmm, I'm not really sure.

Can you tell me exactly what you do to reproduce the problem in the NextPVR? ie, what screen were you scheduling recording from etc.
sub Wrote:Can you tell me exactly what you do to reproduce the problem in the NextPVR? ie, what screen were you scheduling recording from etc.

If I tell NPVR to record a series, either in SearchLite or NEMA, it accepts my record request and adds the series as a reoccurring recording. Unfortunately, it doesn't show any "pending" recordings and fails to record any of the series. If I go into NEMA or TV Listings and try to record anything one-time, it doesn't give an error but doesn't record. Particularly in TV listings, a show used to turn red after telling it to record, now the show color remains the same.
Does the built in TV Guide cause the same problem?
Sub, did you change something perhaps related to tuner plugins? SearchLite uses NEWA for scheduling and there does seem to be problems after NEWA sends the request and updates the database; when the new shows attempt to be scheduled it hangs.

Martin
I cant think of any changes in 2.2.6 that would have effected NEWA. Hard to know for sure though, since I'm not really sure what calls it makes.
sub Wrote:Does the built in TV Guide cause the same problem?

Yes, attempting a quick record with the TV Guide causes the same problem. You schedule it, a error in the log occurs, and the program remains uncolored (normally it would turn red in the TV guide to indicate a recording)
Hmm, not really sure. I just double checked here and my 'quick record' is functioning fine. Program turns red, and no error in log.

Can others please check and let me know how if you have the same problem.
Pages: 1 2 3