NextPVR Forums

Full Version: v2.2.6 localhost= Server Error in '/' Application...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Installed v2.26 directly on top of v2.1.5 as an upgrade install, and attempted to open NEWA interface, which immediately responded with the following...

----------------------------------------
Server Error in '/' Application.
Compilation Error
Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS0012: The type 'N_EWA.Global' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly 'App_Code.jvume7k3, Version=1.18.4257.16637, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

Source Error:

Line 259: }
Line 260:
Line 261: protected ASP.global_asax ApplicationInstance {
Line 262: get {
Line 263: return ((ASP.global_asax)(this.Context.ApplicationInstance));

Source File: c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\98d3b820\6de0daa9\App_Web_newa_cssmasterpage.master.cdcab7d2.t4zhipin.0.cs Line: 261

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3623; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3618
------------------------------

Suspecting a corrupted install, I re-downloaded v2.26 and tried again...no joy! So, went to \Application Data\NPVR\web and deleted the entire folder, thinking this would force a new install of the Web interface components. Installed v2.26 again and Success! Everything is running just fine at the moment.

I felt I should simply report this issue in the event someone else sees a similar event...

----------
AMD Athlon 64 Dual Core, 2GB, NVIDIA,
XPP/SP3, 180GB Raid-0, 3TB onboard storage,
Hauppauge HVRs - 1600 / 1800
Thanks.....I have seen this happen before....but there is no real known cause.....your resolve is the best approach.