NextPVR Forums

Full Version: New recordings not updated until NPVR restarted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When new recordings are completed whilst NPVR is running their status is not updated until NPVR is restarted on my system.
ie they don't move from Pending to Whats New and Ready. Also they cannot be played from the Pending screen whilst they are in progress. I think this used to work ok in the past? If I use the NPVR default recordings instead of Tv Listings plugin behaviour is as expected.
Hi,

is there anything special with your system? Normally, the plugin tracks changes on the sqlite database file automatically in the background, then updates the internal recording cache and refreshes the shown screens on demand. There's also plenty of information written to the logfile during this process, so maybe you can reproduce your issue, then zip and attach your npvr.exe.log file so that I can hava a look.

-alibert
Hi Alibert
I deleted everything to do with TV Listings and then re installed it. Seems OK now. I think I had an old version of TV Listings.dll.
Thanks