NextPVR Forums

Full Version: HVR-1600 simultaneous recordings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think everyone is going to be tired of hearing from me by the end of the weekend!

I've got my HVR-1600 and HVR-1255 installed in one box. I'm able to use both cards and did a test where I was watching analog tv from the hvr-1600. I then started two recordings from the web portal using the ATSC inputs on the 1600 and 1250. It worked just fine.

So I went to setup my recordings for Monday night. I setup the two ATSC recordings and it accepted them. Then went to setup a recording that uses the analog and it complained that there where no tuners available. Why? Am I missing something?

Just a note on setup. In the devices section I have disabled the analog port on the 1250 and also disabled the QAM ports on both cards.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Stephen
Did you bulk merge the channels you want to pair up?

Martin
I'm assuming its the comment about deleting the 418 rules from devicerules.xml? Doesn't that just make it so it needs to resetup the device?

I didn't bulk merge the channels as one is ATSC and the other Cable and so different frequencies.
[quote=VE6CPU]I'm assuming its the comment about deleting the 418 rules from devicerules.xml?
Quote:Yes.

[quote]Doesn't that just make it so it needs to resetup the device?
No.