NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Enhance InfoXML?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any chance you might consider adding the recording schedule (detailed list of upcoming and currently recording programs) to the InfoXML data? I am thinking about modifying my SageTV Windows desktop gadget for NPVR. Thanks.
You know there is an RSS feed for recordings?
I didn't see that. Thanks!
sure.....no problem...
Would it be alright if I use some of the graphics/images from NEWA in the gadget? Thanks.
cncb Wrote:Would it be alright if I use some of the graphics/images from NEWA in the gadget? Thanks.

Sure...attached is the logo pack as well....
Is there a way to force the Pending RSS feed to be sorted with today's pending first?
Tried using it with the win7 feed gadget but it lists today's pending last all the way down at the bottom of the list.
nobody Wrote:Is there a way to force the Pending RSS feed to be sorted with today's pending first?
Tried using it with the win7 feed gadget but it lists today's pending last all the way down at the bottom of the list.

That is up to the feed receptor.....I use FeedReader and it lets you simply click on the date column and it will sort it in ascending or descending order.....