NextPVR Forums

Full Version: BUG - nPVR v2.2.6 Stats are not correct
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

V2.2.6, with another PC running as a client, while watching live TV, when i check the status on the task bar on the server "Show Status" it shows me which tuner is on which channel (as it should).

However log in to the web, the stats show all receivers as sleeping.....
SFX Group Wrote:Hi

V2.2.6, with another PC running as a client, while watching live TV, when i check the status on the task bar on the server "Show Status" it shows me which tuner is on which channel (as it should).

However log in to the web, the stats show all receivers as sleeping.....

Yea...I have that fixed in this upcoming release.....thanks for reporting it.
UncleJohnsBand Wrote:Yea...I have that fixed in this upcoming release.....thanks for reporting it.

Thanks Smile

I notice theres a plugin to allow recording from "network" capture cards, will this break the stats as well (i'm not planning on using it yet but might have a look at it)?
SFX Group Wrote:Thanks Smile

I notice theres a plugin to allow recording from "network" capture cards, will this break the stats as well (i'm not planning on using it yet but might have a look at it)?

That I am not sure of.....if the status comes back through the standard NPVR API then it should work.