NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Two issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have finally decided to give TV Listings a go, as a replacement for the built-in Recordings and TV Guide sections.

I'm having two issues:
1. I use 2 x DVB-S tuners to watch NZ Freeview, so I don't have an XML TV listings. Is there any way I can download the extra info into my recordings without this?
2. When in the TV Recordings view the highlighting doesn't work properly. I think I've narrowed it down to 'Played' files. When I am scrolling up and down through the recordings the selected file is not highlighted if it's been played. This makes navigating difficult as I don't know which file is selected. Is this a bug or have I not configured something correctly?

Thanks!
Hi,

1. no, the xmltvextras utiltity extracts the information from xmltv file exclusively.
2. are you on an mvp or on the pc? On a mvp client, there may have been some issues with the highlighting in recording lists in the past which have to do with partial screen updates where the render hash of the items may not be taken in account correctly by npvr itself, but I've not being able to definitely reproduce them here so that I could provide a workaround.

-alibert