NextPVR Forums

Full Version: nz freeview dvb-s settings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey sub, thought i'd continue the conversation from geekzone here.

where do i put in these values
Quote:Most likely you've got incorrect LNB settings. If you dont know the specs for you LNB, in NextPVR you can try all 11300/11300/11300 or 10750/10750/10750. These are the settings I use on my two different LNBs. You might require different settings, but give these a go.

in the digital recorder settings popup, ive tried optous d1 and optus c1,d3 but no channels are found.
nvm mind, you meant for lof1, lof switch and lof2. getting results now Smile only wish i didnt fry my sky card Smile
reven Wrote:nvm mind, you meant for lof1, lof switch and lof2. getting results now Smile
Yep, thats where I meant.
Hi Reven

At the risk of irking the Murdoch cronies.......do you have any pointers on how i can get BBC World listings into my EPG? I'm currently using XMLTVNZ after making a wee donation a while ago.

PS: I have a dual LNB dish (Optus/Intelsat) and DVB-T running my box, Hell of a product this NPVR.

sub Wrote:Yep, thats where I meant.
xmltvnz is dead, you should be able to get the listings directly into nextpvr using the feed from the satellite dish
Yeah, and if you want to find other guide data, like BBC World, head over the geekzone and check out epgcollector.