NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Which Tuner Card was used?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have two tuner cards, a PVR150 and a HVR1600. Some recordings have very distorted audio, and I suspect one of the tuner cards, but I can't tell which one. I've been poring over the log files trying to reconstruct which card was used to record which show, but I'm not having much luck.

It looks like it assigns a filter list for the first card (WINTV 418), and then uses that card until a second card is needed. Then it sets up the filter list for the second card (WINTV PCI II). From that point on, I can see the "AnalogRecorder stream count" go from 2 to 1 and back to 2 again, but there is no further information identifying which card is being used.

Can someone point me to information on how to read these log files? I have searched but not found anything.

Walt
The 'WINTV 418' is the HVR-1600. The 'WINTV PCI II' is the PVR-150.
sub Wrote:The 'WINTV 418' is the HVR-1600. The 'WINTV PCI II' is the PVR-150.

Thanks, Sub. I actually did have that backwards, but that's not my question.

As I look at the logs, I see sequences like the following (all within a few seconds of each other)

Code:
About to start recording (2073): E:\Recordings\Eureka\Eureka_20110919_20002100.ts
Building graph using: Hauppauge WinTV 418 Video Capture (1)
Started recording (2073:E:\Recordings\Eureka\Eureka_20110919_20002100.ts)
About to start recording (2075): E:\Recordings\The Closer\The Closer_20110919_20002100.ts
Building graph using: Hauppauge WinTV PVR PCI II Capture (1)
Started recording (2075:E:\Recordings\The Closer\The Closer_20110919_20002100.ts)
From then on, I see recordings starting but no further mention of the tuner being used, so after the first two recordings, I can't tell which tuner was used.

I've included the segment of the log file I was looking at.

Walt