NextPVR Forums

Full Version: "What's New" list position
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When I watch a recording from the "What's New" list, then return to the "What's New" list, if there are new items in the list (new recordings have started while watching) the highlighted item is not the recording I just watched, but is the item at the same position in the list.

This can cause the inattentive user to quickly delete the wrong new recording, rather than what he thought he just watched. :o

Can this be fixed so that you return to the same list item you watched, not the same list position?
I have noticed the same problem. (And occasionally had the same undesired effect. :madSmile It would be great if it could be fixed to always go back to the list item which had just been watched.
Yep, me too. Not only in the What's New.
Ok, I've fixed this for the next release.
Quote:- fixed a bug where recording selection in Recordings screen could be wrong after playback if a new recording had occurred while playback was in progress at the time.

I think this item in the change log for 2.3.6 today was to correct this issue, but for me it does not seem to be fixed.
I noticed the same thing earlier as well
Hopefully this will fix it.
I've not had a chance to put in that patch, but I am pleased to have it since I have found the change in position on returning to the list disconcerting at times as did my wife.
sub Wrote:Hopefully this will fix it.
Yes, it did. Thanks.
Is it possible to have a "Not yet Watched" sort for recordings?
Pages: 1 2