NextPVR Forums

Full Version: XmltvExtras stopped working with new version of MC2XML
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My current copy of MC2XML stopped working today so I downloaded a new copy. I noticed that the new copy is now version 1.1
I still get new EPG data in TV Listings, but I no longer get XmltvExtras symbols, categories, etc. Nothing has changed in my setup or location of files, just the new mc2xml.exe file. I use the Microsoft legacy service which comes from Zap2it.

:confused:
Hi,

I don't know what mc2xml is, but at least the xmltv file you attached should produce some extra infomration. It's important that you execute the xmltvextras utitlity right after each epg update of npvr, so that the extra information can be added to the tv listings database accordingly.
If it still doesn't work, what output do you get from the xmltvextras utility when you execute it from the commandline manually?

-alibert
From the command line, I get;

Error connecting to database: The type initializer for 'System.Data.SQLite.SQLite Factory' threw an exception. Exiting.

XmltvExtras had been working fine previously and I hadn't changed anything except the MC2XML.exe file. However, I recently uninstalled MySQL which I had been using with MediaPortal.
I re-installed .net 3.5 SP1 and now it's working again, though I'm not sure why?