NextPVR Forums

Full Version: MC2XML no longer working?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know what happened to MC2XML? All my program data is gone, and hasn't been downloading for a while now. It doesn't seem like the utility is doing anything now. I looked around online, and it seems none of their websites work either.
A new version came out a couple of weeks ago. I dl'ed it when I noticed my EPG was no longer populating, and it works fine.

The website does appear to be dead now. Let me know if you would like a copy.

George
I'd love to have a copy.
PM me your email address and I'll get a copy out.

George
Which website are you guys working from?

I have been in personal contact with MC2XML since we re-did the NextPVR wiki.

The web address given on the wiki still works for me from this page:

http://www.nextpvr.com/nwiki/pmwiki.php?....EPGMC2XML

a temporary glitch?

Server down?

Or you using a different address?

cheers

steeb
Same website, but now it's up again.

George
Thanks guys.
Excellent, a temporary glitch then! I am sure MC2XML has this problem now and then Big Grin

[Edit] And btw thanks guys, reminded me that I had a new NextPVR logo to send to mc2xml for the mc2xml website Wink [EndEdit]
ga_mueller Wrote:A new version came out a couple of weeks ago. I dl'ed it when I noticed my EPG was no longer populating, and it works fine.

The website does appear to be dead now. Let me know if you would like a copy.

George

On their website it says the new version should be 1.1.1 but when I download it and check the properties on the download it shows it to be version 1.0.0. Which version were you able to download?
Thanks