NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Windows 7 64 Bit AverMedia Duet PCIE card (A188)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've just installed NextPVR on my HTPC (Windows 7 64 bit) and the interface looks great but I can get the TV to work. I've done the setup, I can play video ok (AVI files) but when I go to LiveTV I can hear the audio and as I change the channel I can tell the channel is changing but there is no video. I've played around with the decoders but no luck. When I try "ReRegister Filters" it does not run because I get an error message "The Module "NPVRCCDump.ax" failed to load. Make sure the binary is stored at the specified path or debug it to check for problems with the binary or dependent DLL files. The spciefied module cannot be found". I've check to ensure I have all the prerequisites but no luck. I've be at it now for three hours, about to give up for good.

Any ideas?
pmerrill Wrote:I've just installed NextPVR on my HTPC (Windows 7 64 bit) and the interface looks great but I can get the TV to work. I've done the setup, I can play video ok (AVI files) but when I go to LiveTV I can hear the audio and as I change the channel I can tell the channel is changing but there is no video. I've played around with the decoders but no luck. When I try "ReRegister Filters" it does not run because I get an error message "The Module "NPVRCCDump.ax" failed to load. Make sure the binary is stored at the specified path or debug it to check for problems with the binary or dependent DLL files. The spciefied module cannot be found". I've check to ensure I have all the prerequisites but no luck. I've be at it now for three hours, about to give up for good.

Any ideas?
Always post your logfiles along when you have a problem (C:\Users\Public\NPVR\Logs), or it is almost impossible to determine what the problem is.
For some reason it's now come back??? I will check again tomorrow to see if the picture stays. Very curious as I went though all combos of codecs???