NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Cannot skip after pausing a recording
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I encountered an issue (I have installed the patches in the johnsonx42 sticky that cover upto #40) that once i pause a recording and then resume, i can not longer skip forward. It just takes me back to where i hit pause. If i stop and then select resume, i can then skip forward and backward as needed. This is on a client PC see attached logs

Any help

Thanks
If you mean a recording that is still recording, that is what I'm seeing too.
Reddwarf Wrote:If you mean a recording that is still recording, that is what I'm seeing too.

I have not tested this, for me its just a recorded show thats already been recorded
I know what the cause is, and it's fixed for the next release.

I tried to post a patch for it the other day, but my build has moved on and no longer compatible with 2.2.6, so unfortunately it'll need to wait until the next release.
Thanks sub
The quick fix until the new release which works for me is to use the old unmanaged.dll from the R1 level patch which didnt have the problem.
pBS said in the other thread about this that his problem went away after installing a post R2 patch, I think it was #48 (the first #48, not the second one...oops!). I'll be installing all the remaining patches later today before posting a 2.2.6-final. If that turns out not to help, then using the R1 unmanaged.dll should be fine until 2.3.x.
I see this problem often with paused live TV. Looking forward to the next release Smile I'm not so desperate that that I can't wait till then.