NextPVR Forums

Full Version: It would be nice for comskip to refresh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Martin and Sub,
I often opt to use recording instead of livetv for comskip support and the fact that livetv does not skips properly. However, the comskip breaks never get updated unless I stop and restart the recording (also for regular recordings in progress). It would be great if the update happens every minute or so. Thanks in advance.
This should really be a wishlist forum post for sub since mvpmcx2 just responds to requests from the server. If you are recording the file anyway the most accurate skipping will be after a file is recorded NextPVR because it will use the Timing.Info information which is very accurate.

I am not sure if your footer info. is current, but if you aren't running 2.26 with R2 patches skipping in live tv might not be optimum, sub did do some work (I'm not sure which version) to make it better. It will never be as good as GBPVR because of limitations of the rolling file, but it should still work if you don't try to navigate backwards too far.

Martin