NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Parallel Processing.bat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Can someone please post a good example of a Parallel Processing.bat that runs comskip during recording? And what need to be done in PostProcessing.bat if anything?
Assume comskip.exe and comskip.ini are in c:\comskip, then

cd /d c:\comskip
comskip 1%

That's the minimum you need in ParallelProcessing.bat. Nothing needed in PostProcessing.bat.
mulletback Wrote:Assume comskip.exe and comskip.ini are in c:\comskip, then

cd /d c:\comskip
comskip 1%

That's the minimum you need in ParallelProcessing.bat. Nothing needed in PostProcessing.bat.
Thanks, I'll give it a try.
Or there's my much more elaborate example here: http://forums.nextpvr.com/showthread.php...post387833

I have it described as a postprocessing.bat, but it works exactly the same way as parallelprocessing.bat which is how I run it now.
You may want to tweak your Comskip.ini :

live_tv=0 ; set to 1 if you use parallelprocessing and need the output while recording
johnsonx42 Wrote:Or there's my much more elaborate example here: http://forums.nextpvr.com/showthread.php...post387833

I have it described as a postprocessing.bat, but it works exactly the same way as parallelprocessing.bat which is how I run it now.
I'm trying your .bat file but comskip just finishes off as soon as it has started, I have set live_tv=1 in comskip.ini. What am I doing wrong?
What version of comskip are you using? The new 0.81.x donator version can not do parallel processing.
What type of file are you recording?
dvr-ms need a dvrms_standof settingin your ini file
erik Wrote:What version of comskip are you using? The new 0.81.x donator version can not do parallel processing.
What type of file are you recording?
dvr-ms need a dvrms_standof settingin your ini file
I record .ts files, and I suddenly discovered that I cannot use the latest comskip with parallel processing.
If you need the donators version (for H.264 support), version 0.80.42 does do parallel processing.
mulletback Wrote:If you need the donators version (for H.264 support), version 0.80.42 does do parallel processing.
I'm not sure I want to go back that far in versions because of other issues. I think I'll rather wait for a version that does parallel processing.
Pages: 1 2 3