NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Could not load file or assembly 'NRecord...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I use NMT exclusively for playback and today it suddenly stopped working out of nowhere, menus work fine but playback is not possible. I tried a reinstall and reboots with no difference. The only things I see in the logs is this:

Code:
2012-01-06 23:46:07.759    [DEBUG][9]    Client Listener starting on port 7969
2012-01-06 23:46:12.283    [ERROR][4]    Unexpected error starting web server:
System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'NRecord, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The parameter is incorrect. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070057 (E_INVALIDARG))
File name: 'NRecord, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
   at System.Reflection.Assembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection)
   at System.Reflection.Assembly.nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection)
   at System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection)
   at System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(String assemblyString, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection)
   at System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(String assemblyString)
   at System.UnitySerializationHolder.GetRealObject(StreamingContext context)
   at System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironment.CreateInstance(Type type)
   at System.Web.Hosting.ApplicationManager.CreateInstanceInNewWorkerAppDomain(Type type, String appId, VirtualPath virtualPath, String physicalPath)
   at System.Web.Hosting.ApplicationHost.CreateApplicationHost(Type hostType, String virtualDir, String physicalDir)
   at Cassini.Server.CreateHost()
   at Cassini.Server..ctor(Int32 port, String virtualPath, String physicalPath)
   at NRecord.RecordingService.OnStart(String[] args)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

Logs attached. Your help is greatly appreciated.
You have done something to cause the NEWA web server to not start. Maybe check the properties for the NPVR Recording Service to ensure that Interact with Desktop is checked.

Martin
I use an admin account with npvr service. Could this be related to a windows 7 recent patch?
You didn't really answer my question but I don't know what caused it. Upload web.log and there might be a clue.

Martin
The web log stopped updating since this error started happening. I have not really changed anything, including the recording service properties.
It's a bit frustrating to ask again but did you confirm Interact with Desktop was checked? If it is, all I can suggest is reinstalling NEWA.

Martin
did you install .net4 update?
mvallevand Wrote:It's a bit frustrating to ask again but did you confirm Interact with Desktop was checked?
Sorry, but this option is not available when using a user account with the service as it is already granted.

mvallevand Wrote:If it is, all I can suggest is reinstalling NEWA
I reinstalled NPVR, how to do I reinstall NEWA only?
stustunz Wrote:did you install .net4 update?
No, I have 2, 3 and 3.5. Is it required?
zaldwaik Wrote:Sorry, but this option is not available when using a user account with the service as it is already granted.

Try running it as Local System and enable Interact with Desktop.

Martin
Pages: 1 2