NextPVR Forums

Full Version: NMT Issue with new NPVR server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Finally going HD with my system. I have a new server:

HP P7 i5-2400S
6GB RAM
1TB HDD
ATI HD6450
Hauppauge PVR-2250
Hauppauge PVR-1600
Windows 7 Pro
NPVR 2.2.6
MVPMC v3.5.0

and 3 clients

PCH A-110 x2
PCH A-100

I have the basics setup on the server which is functional but I'm sure I will be working at tweaking things.

My issue is this. I have the A-100 working with the server, but not my original A-110. I went to try my new/used A-110 (which I purchased from a friend) but found the Ethernet port on it is dead (separate issue). My original A-110 had been working with my GB-PVR (SD) system before it's untimely death. It sees the share fine, I can navigate to NPVR.htm but after I launch it, it fails to produce the NPVR menu. The screen does flicker a few times and then it returns to the PCH menu. Log files and NMTChecker output are attached.
It is harder to debug multiple NMT's because only one server is logged. However, the NMT Syntax check didn't work, are you sure you used the right IP address for that NMT?

Martin
One of the problems with having the PCH on a different floor of the house from the server, it's easy to assume things are as they once were from one's comfy desk chair. Looks like my original PCH lost it's config (maybe a reset to defaults). I was messing with it when my old server died, I must have done it then. In addition to the DHCP network setting, the video mode was set to Auto, which apparently was the problem?

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction Martin!

-Brad
Glad you got it. Yes Auto is a problem and not supported, but the syntax check would have let me know to tell you to fix that.

Martin